A NaNoWrMo Style Book Bento
Hi guys! I am very happy to say that today is the second day of NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month for those of you who don't know) and this will be my third year participating in it. The goal is to write 50,000 words in a month, a first draft of a novel. Last year I wrote about 20,000 words because I still have school and other activities during November but this year I am going to try to beat that. I don't know if I will be able to reach 50,000 words but I will try my best. You guys probably already saw that this is a book bento post and you guys are most likely wondering how I could make a book bento out of the concept of NaNoWriMo. Well, since writing a novel in a month is extremely difficult (especially for those of you who are trying to reach high word counts) and I have done NaNoWriMo for a number of years, today I will be writing a literary book bento of things to keep you writing this month. So here is a NaNoWriMo book bento to help you guys out:
1. A mug for hot cocoa/coffee (trust me, you'll need this)
2. A computer... To write with, obviously!
3. A notebook and pen/pencil... For thoughts you have to write down when you think of them in the middle of the night.
4. Chips... You gotta snack!
5. A TV... Take breaks to watch your favorite TV show.
6. A blanket... To get cozy with!
7. A calendar... Make sure you are spreading out how many words you need to write per day.
8. A smile... This is supposed to be fun, not stressful!
9. A pet... Have an animal to go on this adventure with you.
10. A book... Read while writing.
I hope this helped for all of you writers trying to write a book this month, thanks for reading! Until next time on Evailwrites! Haha, I use exclamation points way too much...